HEMATOLOGICAL PATHOLOGY SECTION
Hematological Pathology Section workspace (Section members only)
ABOUT THE SECTION
Year Created: 1990
Chair: Dr. Catherine Ross rossca@hh
The Executive Committee exercises all powers and duties delegated to and by the section. The current officers are:
Past Chair :
Dr. Marciano Reis
Dr. Gaynor Williams
Dr. Brian Sheridan
Dr. Louis Wadsworth
Dr. Carmen Morales
Dr. Brian Berry
Dr. Calvino Cheng
- To create national and regional opportunities for the presentation and discussion of research and development in Hematological Pathology and allied fields.
- To promote the educational and academic aspects of Hematological Pathology and act as an advisory body to the CAP executive.
- To facilitate the exchange of views and information between members.
- To foster the highest standards in education, research and practice of Hematological Pathology throughout Canada.
- To act as an advisory body to the CAP Executive on matters pertaining to Hematological Pathology.
- To operate within the framework of the purposes, objects and aims of the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
Qualifications for Membership:
“Membership in the section shall be available to any member of the Canadian Association of Pathologists regardless of their class of membership provided they have expressed an interest in Hematological Pathology.”
1990 Dr. P. Gordon
1991-1992 Dr. G. Gray
1993 Dr. D. Pantalony
1994 Dr. W. Corbett
1995 Dr. P. Gordon
1996-2000 Dr. L. Shepherd
2001-2002 Dr. E. Zayed
2003-2004 Dr. G. Williams
2005-2006 Dr. M. Reis
Hematological Pathology Work Area (section members only)
- Updated June 2011 -